Positioned on main transportation corridors, 11th Avenue Place has achieved a LEED Gold Core + Shell by the Canadian Green Building Council. The building features a number of green building design features that have resulted in reduced energy consumption and a healthier more efficient work environment. The Building presides over a three level, 175 stall underground parking facility and offers leading edge energy efficiency, high speed elevators and efficient floor plates. Based on initial energy modeling, the design is estimated to achieve over 30% savings compared to a conventional design.
11th Avenue Place is well-located with excellent access to the +15 system, transit and major commuting arteries. The neighbourhood Walk Score for this Beltline area is 97, which relates to one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Calgary. This Beltline area is also referred to as a Biker’s Paradise with a Bike score of 93, as well as excellent transit with a Transit Score of 87. The beltline area also has a new 12th Avenue Cycle Track, which is less than 1 minute away.
Approximately 55% of the nearly 200,000 square foot 11 storey tower is pre-leased with opportunities available for tenants in the 3,500 to 80,000 square foot range. In addition, 11th Avenue Place offers four retail CRUs ranging in size from 1,100 square feet to about 5,200 square feet.
Energy Star Certified Building (Score of 96 out of 100).
Size / SF
Number of Floors
Total Parking Stalls
Number of Elevators
- Within a one block radius of the site are a number of notable developments, including the IBM Corporate Park, the Vintage Towers, the TransAlta Corporation Head Office, the CIBC Data Center and the Hotel Arts.
- 11th Avenue Place with its LEED Gold Core + Shell Certification will be very attractive to tenants now and in the future as it features a number of “green” initiatives that are targeted to consume less energy than non-LEED buildings.
- ONSITE FITNESS FACILITY: State of the art fitness facility offering free weights, kettle bells, medicine balls, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, a rowing machine, tread mills, and stationary fitness gyms. All of which are available to building tenants only from 6 AM through to 10 PM - 7 days a week.
- ONSITE CONFERENCE CENRE: The 3rd floor has a 744 sf Conference Room that is available to all Tenants within the building. Tenants may book the Conference Room thru Service Link.
- ELECTRIC CAR CHARGE STATIONS: 4 electric car charging stations (one being a fast charge) have been installed at 11th Avenue Place and will be made available to all Tenants within the building.
Typical Floor: 20,000 sq. ft.
Office Class: A
Leasing District: Beltline
LEED® GOLD Certification
Building Size (SF)
Safety and Access
|00520||2,144||Immediate||Negotiable||Newly built show suite with 6 offices, meeting room, reception area and a coffee/copy area.|
|00530||3,844||Immediate||Negotiable||Newly built show suite with a large open area along with 5 offices, meeting room, reception area, coffee/copy area.|
|00550||8,223||Immediate||Negotiable||Large open area with three offices.|
|00300||21,610||Immediate||Negotiable||Onsite Conference Centre located on this floor. Tenants within the buidling can book this Conference Centre through Service Link.|
|CRU01||2,246||Immediate||Negotiable||CRU#1 can also be divided into two units. (1125 SF and 1121 SF). Refer to the attached brochure|
- Total Additional Rent $16.68 (psf/yr)
- Operating Costs $9.14 (psf/yr)
- Realty Tax $7.54 (psf/yr)