Positioned on main transportation corridors, 11th Avenue Place has achieved a LEED Gold Core + Shell by the Canadian Green Building Council. Energy Star Certified Building (Score of 96 out of 100). 11th Avenue Place is also a recipient of 3 HOOPP LEAP Awards.
The building features a number of green building design features that have resulted in reduced energy consumption and a healthier more efficient work environment. The Building presides over a three level, 175 stall underground parking facility and offers leading edge energy efficiency, high speed elevators and efficient floor plates. Based on initial energy modeling, the design is estimated to achieve over 30% savings compared to a conventional design.
11th Avenue Place is well-located with excellent access to the +15 system, transit and major commuting arteries. The neighbourhood Walk Score for this Beltline area is 90, which relates to one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Calgary. This Beltline area is also referred to as a Biker's Paradise with a Bike score of 93, as well as excellent transit with a Transit Score of 83. The beltline area also has a new 12th Avenue Cycle Track, which is less than 1 minute away.
Approximately 55% of the nearly 200,826 square foot 11 storey tower is leased with opportunities available for tenants in the 3,500 to 80,000 square foot range. In addition, 11th Avenue Place offers two retail CRUs ranging in size from 1,150 square feet to about 2,700 square feet.
Size / SF
Number of Floors
Total Parking Stalls
Number of Elevators
- Located in the heart of Calgary's Beltline, two blocks south of the Central Business District, 11th Avenue Place offers businesses the best in worksite amenities, which include restaurants, shops, and boutiques. The site is situated in a prime location on the north side of 11th Avenue SW (a major east-west traffic artery).
- Within a one block radius of the site are a number of notable developments, including The District, the Vintage Towers, TransAlta's Corporate Head Office, the CIBC Data Center and the Hotel Arts.
- 11th Avenue Place with its LEED Gold Core + Shell Certification is very attractive to tenants now and in the future as it features a number of “green” initiatives that are targeted to consume less energy than non-LEED buildings.
- ONSITE FITNESS FACILITY: State of the art fitness facility offering free weights, kettle bells, medicine balls, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, a rowing machine, tread mills, and stationary fitness equipment. Showers with Day use lockers are available.
- BIKE STORAGE is available in the parkade to all tenants. All of which are available to building tenants only from 6 AM through to 10 PM - 7 days a week.
- ONSITE CONFERENCE CENRE: The 3rd floor has a 744 sf Conference Room that is available to all Tenants within the building. Tenants may book the Conference Room thru Service Link at no charge.
- ELECTRIC CAR CHARGE STATIONS: 4 electric car charging stations (one being a fast charge) have been installed at 11th Avenue Place and will be made available to all Tenants within the building.
Typical Floor: 20,000 sq. ft.
Office Class: A
Leasing District: Beltline
LEED® GOLD Core & Shell Certification
BOMA Best Gold Certification
Parkade Clearance: 6' 11"
Internet Service provide by either Telus or Shaw.
Fibre optics is available only through Shaw.
HOOPP's LEAP 2020 award recipient for Waster Minimizer. This award recognizes consolidation of waste haulers, waste audits, targeted hand towel recycling and tenant waste reduction newsletters that have been put into place at the building. This award is based on an evaluation of all their properties under their Ownership across the country.
Building Size (SF)
Safety and Access
|01000||19,645||Oct. 2021||Negotiable||Full floor space with 39 private offices, open area for several workstations, large board room, smaller meeting room, collaboration areas, quiet rooms, copy / file room and kitchen /lunchroom area. Furniture potentially available. Available – October 1, 2021|
|00510||6,357||Immediate||Negotiable||Consists of 19 offices (15 outer and 4 inner), 9 workstations, lunch room, meeting room, and copy/file room with server room. Space is furnished and "negotiable" with a new lease. Availability - 30 days notice.|
|00520||2,144||Immediate||Negotiable||Show suite with reception area, 6 offices, meeting room and a coffee/copy area.|
|00530||3,844||Immediate||Negotiable||Show suite consists of a reception area, 5 offices, meeting room and a coffee/copy area.|
|00550||8,223||Immediate||Negotiable||Large open area with two front offices and one board room. Vacant space ready for Tenant fixturing.|
|00300||14,813||Immediate||Negotiable||Vacant space, ready for fixturing. Onsite Conference Centre located on this floor. Tenants within the buidling can book this Conference Centre through Service Link.|
|CRU01||2,319||Immediate||Negotiable||CRU#1 can also be divided into two units. (1,162 SF and 1,157 SF). Refer to the attached brochure|
|CRU04||2,638||Immediate||Negotiable||Main floor vacant retail space ready for tenant fixturing.|
- Total Additional Rent $15.17 (psf/yr)
- Operating Costs $10.74 (psf/yr)
- Realty Tax $4.43 (psf/yr)